Feelings...deep inside
Seems like just yesterday...You were a part of me...I used to stand so tall...I used to be so strong...Your arms around me tight...Everything, it felt so right...Unbreakable, like nothin' could go wrong...Now I can't breathe...No, I can't sleep...I'm barely hanging on...
Here I am, once again...I'm torn into pieces...Can't deny it, can't pretend...Just thought you were the one...Broken up, deep inside...But you won't get to see the tears I cry...Behind these hazel eyes
I told you everything...Opened up and let you in...You made me feel alright...For once in my life...Now all that's left of me...Is what I pretend to be...So together, but so broken up inside'...Cause I can't breathe...No, I can't sleep...I'm barely hangin' on...
Swallow me then spit me out...For hating you, I blame myself...Seeing you it kills me now...No, I don't cry on the outside...Anymore...
Here I am, once again...I'm torn into pieces...Can't deny it, can't pretend...Just thought you were the one...Broken up, deep inside...But you won't get to see the tears I cry...Behind these hazel eyes
I told you everything...Opened up and let you in...You made me feel alright...For once in my life...Now all that's left of me...Is what I pretend to be...So together, but so broken up inside'...Cause I can't breathe...No, I can't sleep...I'm barely hangin' on...
Swallow me then spit me out...For hating you, I blame myself...Seeing you it kills me now...No, I don't cry on the outside...Anymore...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home